On September 24, 2023, TDSO held a meeting of its Community Reference Panel (CRP), a representative body of community members that provides valuable insights, feedback, and recommendations to enhance TDSO’s programs and initiatives.
The CRP meeting was attended by a diverse group of stakeholders, including representatives from the Provincial Department of Education Youth and Sport (PoE), school principals, partner NGOs, trainee alumni, student alumni, parents, and university representatives.
The CRP meeting focuses on the following objectives:
• To provide community perspectives and insights on education-related issues, challenges, and opportunities.
• To contribute to designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating TDSO’s programs and initiatives.
• To act as a sounding board for proposed strategies, policies, and interventions, ensuring they align with community needs and aspirations.
• To facilitate effective communication and collaboration between TDSO and the community, fostering a sense of ownership and involvement.
• To enhance transparency and accountability by sharing information, progress updates, and outcomes with the community.
The CRP meeting will be conducted several times a year to create a productive and engaging forum for community members to share their ideas and perspectives on improving education in their communities. TDSO is committed to working with the CRP to ensure that its programs and initiatives are responsive to the needs and aspirations of the community.
TDSO – Teacher Development Support Organization is grateful for the valuable input and recommendations from the CRP. We will carefully consider the CRP’s recommendations and work to implement them in its programs and initiatives.
TDSO is committed to working with the community to create a better future for all children.